Sunday 7 December 2014

Tshirts reconstruction(Do something with that oversized Shirt)

Tshirt Refashion… { Pillowcase Top"}

tshirt top refashion
Have some tshirts around your house? How about a little refashion!

This is for the Ladies, So you broke up with your boyfriend and you have one of his tshirt and you'r thinking of throwing it away. why not reconstruct and create something cool from it. try this and thank me later.This should not take more than 15-20 mins. I have done this and its really cool!!!
TO GET STARTED

I started with the plain tshirt…
Remember…I did this in 15 minutes, so these are after shots!
I cut the sleeves out by simply following the seam of the sleeve and angled in slightly at the top of the shoulder by about 1 1/2 inches.
Here is a closeup of the arm opening, {the beauty of knit is that I did not have to finish the opening}…
I then simply cut straight across from shoulder to shoulder to remove the head opening..
I turned down the top about 1 inch on front and back and stitched each of them across…
Finally I threaded a piece of grosgrain ribbon through the front and back and tied it on one side…
{remember to heat seal the ribbon to keep it from fraying}
Here is the front…
Here is the back…
Loved how this turned out!
tshirt top refashion
Super Cute!!

Read more at http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/tshirt-refashion-pillowcase-top/#WmI8rHlutjOpp44d.99

No comments:

Post a Comment